253 Romans Way, Fairbanks, AK 99701
“The philosophy of the Reentry Center is to change behavior patterns among returning citizens. This approach means providing the participant with basic education, functional skills, and vocational skills in a positive environment. The participant completing this program will have at least the following accomplishments: a GED, employment, education, and a plan outlining future living arrangements”
- Supportive Housing with amenities
- Case Management
- Recovery / Reentry support groups
- Chemical Dependency Education
- Spiritual Guidance
- Employment Services
- Socialization / Recreation
- Assistance with permanent housing acquisition
- Reduce recidivism through a highly structured program where students modify their behavior patterns that lead to criminal activities.
- Decrease substance abuse relapses.
- Increase the individuals ability to find jobs and stay employed.
- Structure the activity of returning citizens within the community.